Kids and adults will love this Cheesy Noodle Casserole made of cream cheese, shredded cheddar, cottage and parmesan cheese.
Read More: Maggi Noodles Pie
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook noodles in steps as per directions on package.
- Mix together noodles and cottage cheese in a 13″ x 9″ baking dish, set aside.
- Medium heat the saucepan, melt together soup, half & half, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper and butter in it and stir continuously.
- Pour the mixture on noodle mixture and stir together.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and croutons on top.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Ready to serve.
Read More: Maggi Veg Omelette
Other type of noodle can also be used instead of egg noodle.
Source: What’s for Dinner?