The Maggi noodles pie is an easy recipe to cook with less ingredient which is readily available in almost everyone’s house.
- Refined Flour – 1 Cup.
- Maggi – 1 packet.
- Butter – 25 gms.
- Cheese – 25 gms.
Read More: Maggi Pakoras/Fritters
- Cook Maggi noodles as per the instructions on the packet and keep it aside.
- Mix butter and refined flour in a bowl till breadcrumbs consistency.
- Add cold water to form a tight dough.
- Spread the dough in a greased baking dish and make sure the dough covers the inside of the tin completely.
- Place the cooked Maggi in the center of the tin.
- Grate cheese from the top.
- Put it in Air Fryer for 10 min at 180 degrees.
- Serve Hot.
Read More: Noodle Samosa
Source: Healthy Kadai