Cheese lovers, rejoice! This maggi poppers recipe is as cheesy as it can get.
Think: Melted cheese inside crunchy poppers and they come out as you break them. Yummilicious isn’t it.
- Maggi Masala – 1 packet
- Green Chili (Chopped) – 1 no.
- Onion (Chopped) – ¼ cup
- Ginger (Chopped) – 1 tsp
- Red Bell Pepper (Chopped) – ¼ cup
- Yellow Bell Pepper (Chopped) – ¼ cup
- Green Peas – 1 tbsp
- Carrot (Chopped) – ¼ cup
- Cheese (Pizza Cheese 1 inch sticks) – 150 g
- Oil – 400 ml
- Breadcrumbs (for frying)
- Water – 1½ cup
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions, ginger and green chilies, saute for a minute.
- Continue preparation for another 2 minutes adding remaining vegetables.
- Add Maggi seasoning, 1½ cups of water and boil.
- Crush the Maggi noodles and add to the boiling water.
- Cook and reduce the water, mash the noodles.
- Take a small ball of the noodle mixture and flatten it out on your palm.
- Place cheese in center of flattened noodle mixture and fold sides to form a cylinder.
- Coat poppers with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup or Schezwan sauce.
Read More: Mason Jar Instant Ramen Zoodles