Maggi Goreng is a recipe rich in Vitamins and minerals, the sawi is best known for its detoxifying agents and is also simple to cook even for beginners.
- Maggi Kari – 2 packets
- Sunny side up eggs – 2 nos.
- Red Chili chopped – 2-3 nos.
- Garlic chopped.
- Onion chopped – 1/2.
- Boiled Chicken – 1 cup.
- Dark Soy Sauce – 1 Tbsp
- Tomato Sauce – 2 Tbsp
- Chili Sauce – 2 Tbsp
- Cooking Oil.
- Sawi (Mustard greens) – 2 sticks.
- Kobis (cabbage) – 1/4 flower.
- Tauhu Goreng (Fried tofu) – 10-11 slices.
Read More: Vegetable Noodle Cups
- Pour Boiling water over dry instant noodles (without taste-maker or seasoning) and loosen the noodles by stirring slowly and gently.
- Drain the excess water.
- Saute garlic, onion, Chill & Chicken in cooking oil.
- Add dark soy sauce, tomato sauce & chili sauce.
- Add noodles and mix them well.
- Add sawi, kobis and tauhu goreng.
- Add maggi taste-maker or seasoning at last and mix well.
- Serve hot in a plate with sunny side eggs up on top.
Read More: Easy Vegan Ramen
Source: Big Bite Channel