If you are in hurry or have got an unexpected guest at your home these Vegetable Noodle Cups are easy to prepare for a quick lunch. Children also love this recipe and would disappear in no time from their lunch box.
- Maggi noodles – 170 gm. (other instant noodles would also work).
- Mixed vegetables grated – 3 cups (as per your wish).
- Eggs lightly beaten – 2 nos.
- Light sour cream – 1/2 cup.
- Ham (deli) chopped – 1/2 cup.
- Light tasty cheese – 1/2 cup.
Read More: Cheesy Maggi Grilled Sandwich
- Cook noodles as directed on the packets without adding the taste-maker. Rinse noodles under cold water.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Gently spray muffin pan tray with olive oil.
- Mix noodles, taste-maker, grated vegetables, egg, light sour cream and ham in a bowl.
- Spoon equal parts in muffin pans and top with cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or till set.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Read More: Fried Maggi
Recipe by: oldsheila