Cheesy Maggi Grilled Sandwich is a crispy combination of noodles with cheese and nachos. It can even be prepared by one who has just started cooking. This easy to cook recipe is loved by children and also cheese lovers.
- 4 slices of wheat bread or white bread.
- 1 tbsp of schezwan sauce.
- 1 Maggi noodle packet.
- 1 tbsp of roasted masala peanuts.
- 4 tbsp of grated mozzarella cheese or cheese slice.
- Few Lays or Nachos chips.
- 1 tbsp of butter.
- Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare Maggi noodles as per the guidelines on the packet.
- Take a bread slice, spread schezwan sauce on them.
- Spread cheese, peanuts, cooked Maggi noodles, and few pieces of nachos with cheese on top.
- Lay another bread slice on top.
- Spread butter on the outer sides of the bread slices.
- Grill in a toaster or bake in an oven as required.
- Repeat the same above procedure with other 2 bread slices.
- Your grilled Cheesy Maggi grilled sandwich is ready. Serve hot with Tomato Sauce.
Read More: Maggi Upma
Recipe by: Jyo