This Indian style maggi masala noodle is the perfect recipe to satisfy your taste buds, whether you live outside India or in India this recipe will always come handy.
- 2 – Maggi Noodles Packets
- 1 tbsp – Oil
- 1/2 tsp – Cumin Seeds/Jeera
- 1/2 tsp – Mustard Seeds/Rai
- 1 Large – Onion
- 2-3 – Green Chili
- 1 Large – Tomato
- 1 Large – Potato [optional]
- 1/2 tsp – Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp – Coriander Seeds Powder
- 1/4 tsp – Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 tsp – Garam Masala Powder
- To Taste – Salt (only if required)
- 2 tbsp – Chopped Coriander Leaves
Read More: Noodle Spicy Lobster Salad
- Peel and slice onion, peel and dice potato, chop tomato, green chili and coriander leaves.
- In a pan or wok heat oil add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and allow to crack.
- Add onion, green chilies and saute until onion becomes soft and golden brown.
- Now add potato and saute until potato gets cooked and golden brown (chopping potato in small pieces helps to make it cook faster, if adding any other vegetables then finely chop it and add now).
- Add tomato, stir and add maggic masala from the noodles pack, stir and mix well.
- Cover and cook until tomato gets mashed well around 3-4 minutes in medium to slow flame.
- Add 1/2 cup water and red chili powder, coriander seeds powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, a pinch of salt mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add 4 cups of water and bring it to boil, add maggi noodles stir gently, cover and cook for a minute.
- Remove cover and gently pat noodles to break it, mix well, cover and cook until water is fully absorbed and noodles becomes dry. Do stir in intervals, garnish with coriander leaves and off flame.
Serve hot/warm, there’s no need of sauce with this noodles it’s taste just too good by itself.
Read More: Jain Instant Noodle Pakora
Source: Indian Khana
Recipe by: Priti