- Maggi Noodles- 1 Packet
- Smashed Boiled Potato-3 nos
- Cornflour-2 Tbsp
- Capsicum – 1/2 chopped
- Green Chillies-2 nos chopped
- Red Chilli Powder-1 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Processed Cheese Cubes-2 nos
- Oil to fry
Read More: Cheese Maggi Kari
- Boil the noodles as per the instructions on packet without tastemaker. You can also add a bit of oil in water while boiling. Now let it cool for sometime.
- Take the boiled noodles in a bowl, add smashed boiled potatoes, cornflour, capsicum, green chillies, red chilli powder, salt to taste and mix them together. You can also add some more red chilli powder to add more spiciness.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and make small balls.
- Flatten it and make space for cheese cubes in center.
- Place cheese cubes in center and cover it with the mixture from sides like a ball.
- Heat oil in a pan and place these balls in it.
- Fry it till golden brown and with a little crispy layer.
- Remove the balls when done and place it on butter paper to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot with sauce.
Read More: Cheesy Maggi rolls
Recipe by: Little Spice