- 1 package egg noodles (cooked)
- Mini sausages
- 100 grams red cabbage, chopped
- 10 carrot stars
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 50 milliliters water
- Vegetable oil
- Lemon juice
Read More: Noodle Stir-Fry with Asian Pork and Mushroom
- Cut sausages into octopus shapes.
- Combine red cabbage, carrot stars and water in a frying pan and cook until vegetables are just soft.
- Add noodles and mix to combine.
- Add in the bouillon granules, salt and pepper and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a plate. Serve with a squeeze of lemon.
Source: Delicious Recipes