- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 10 peanuts or jelly beans
Read More: Noodle Spring Roll
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Place chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave-safe container. Heat on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir and repeat, until chocolate chips are melted.
- Stir in chow mein noodles until fully coated.
- Drop by tablespoonsful onto prepared baking sheet, forming a nest shape with your fingers.
- Place a few peanuts or jelly beans in the center of each nest for eggs.
- Refrigerate until firm. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator especially in hot humid weather
Source: the spruce
Recipe by: Stephanie Gallagher