- 1/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 capsicum cut lengthwise
- 1 spring onion cut lengthwise
- 4-5 french beans cross cut Maggi noodles and taste maker
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger chilli paste
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- salt to taste
- tabasco or capsico sauce
- plain flour paste
Read More: Noodle Samosa
To make the filling
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil.
- Saute capsicum and french beans for 2 minutes.
- Add Maggi noodles.
- Add water and let the mixture boil. Add the taste maker.
- Add ginger chilli paste, chaat masala, 1 and 1/2 tbsp. tomato ketchup, shredded cabbage and spring onions. Add salt as per taste and mix well.
To make the rolls
- Take one spring roll sheet. Spread the noodles mixture over the sheets.
- Make tight rolls covering up the noodle mixture completely. Fix the edges of the rolls with plain flour paste and deep fry the rolls.
- Cut the rolls in pieces once they cool down a bit.
- Serve with capsico and tabsaco sauce mixture.
Source: Rajshri Foods
Recipe by: Ruchi Bharani