Kid’s delighted non-sticky masala maggi noodle recipe, I am sure you will love it as it tastes different from the other instant noodle recipes.
- Maggi noodle – 2 packets.
- Capsicum – 1/3 cup chopped.
- Onion – 1/3 cup chopped.
- Carrot – 1/3 cup chopped.
- Red chilli flacks – 1 tsp.
- Oil – 3 tbsp.
- Salt to taste.
Read More: Beef Ramen noodle soup
- Heat the oil in a frying pan add all the vegetables and salt, fry them for 2 mins.
- Add maggi noodles and cook them for 2 mins.
- Add 1 and 1/2 cup of water, lid off and cook them for 2 min.
- Put 2 packets of maggi spice mix and red chilli flacks mix them well for a min.
Source: Soumali’s Kitchen