- 3 lbs. boneless beef chuck roast, delve 2-inch cubes
- 3 packages instant ramen noodles
- 3 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp. palm or brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. red, panang, or massaman curry paste
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder & ground turmeric each
- 1 (14 oz) can nonsweet coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. ground fresh chili paste (optional)
- 2 c. water
- Cilantro, Scallions, and Lime wedges for serving
Read More: Slow Cooker Pork Ramen
- Mix the beef cubes, fish sauce, sugar, curry paste, curry powder, turmeric, and water in an exceedingly large crockpot. Cook on low for ten hours.
- Once ten hours, stir within the coconut milk and ground contemporary chili paste.
- Prepare the ramen noodles in step with package directions (stove high or microwave).
- Serve the meat curry over a bed of ramen noodles with fresh cilantro, scallions, and lime wedges for squeezing
Source: The wanderlust kitchen