- 300gr of fresh yakisoba noodles
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 chopped onion julienne
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 3 shitake mushrooms
- 1 piece of chopped cabbage
- 100 gr of sliced chicken breast.
For the yakisoba sauce:
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 pinch of dashi granules dissolved in a tablespoon of water
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Sesame seeds
- nori seaweed flakes
- spicy ginger
- chopped chives
- katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes)
Read More: A Farmer’s Ramen
- Heat a trifle vegetable oil in a very pan and sauté the vegetables.
- When the cabbage starts to soften add the chicken, add the noodles and yakisoba sauce that we previously prepared by combining all the ingredients given on top of.
- Mix well the noodles and also the vegetable with the sauce and serve along with the dressings.