Yakisoba, which is a dish of deep-fried noodles extremely popular in Japan, is a dish that’s typically ready in street stalls of fast food, typically contain cabbage, meat and alternative vegetables, and screw-topped with aonori, cooked benni seeds and spicy ginger.
- 300gr of fresh yakisoba noodles.
- 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger.
- 1/2 chopped onion julienne.
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped.
- 3 shitake mushrooms.
- 1 piece of chopped cabbage.
- 100 gr of sliced chicken breast.
For the yakisoba sauce:
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- 2 tablespoons of Worchestershire sauce.
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Dashi granules dissolved in a tablespoon of water – 1 pinch.
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Sesame seeds
- nori seaweed flakes
- spicy ginger
- chopped chives
- katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes)
Read More: A Farmer’s Ramen
- Heat a trifle vegetable oil in a very pan and sauté the vegetables.
- When the cabbage starts to soften add the chicken, add the noodles and yakisoba sauce that we previously prepared by combining all the ingredients given on top of.
- Mix well the noodles and also the vegetable with the sauce and serve along with the dressings.