Cheesy Ramen Noodles is a perfect recipe of mac and cheese clone created with ramen noodles. Almost loved by all as the recipe is not spicy.
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 pack Instant Ramen Noodles.
- 1 cup cheese Parmesan or Pecorino
- Black pepper
Read More: Simple homemade Chicken Ramen
- Add water, olive oil, butter, and some pinches of pepper in a pan over medium heat. Eyeball the butter–it should soften and everything should mix.
- Add the cup of cheese and use to stir.
- When combined, add the noodles into the liquid and stir. Or get a spoon and baste the noodles (scoop the liquid onto the noodles). If it’s like an excessive amount of liquid, scoop some out.
- After around 3-4 minutes, the noodles ought to look separated and rehydrated, and also the liquid should’ve been sucked in by the noodles.
- You can add additional cheese if you want, and positively additional pepper.
Recipe Source: The Disaster Chef