Healthy Homemade Kimchi Ramen is great in taste and tastes even better when mixed in a hot water boiled noodle. Try out this healthy DIY recipe.
- Water – 3 cups
- Well fermented kimchi – 1/2 cup
- Bean sprouts – 1/4 cup
- White rice wine – 1 tablespoon
- Additional light oil – 1 teaspoon
- Sesame oil – 1 teaspoon
- Rice vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- Smoke-dried paprika – 1 teaspoon
- Low sodium soy sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Korean red chili flakes – 1/2 teaspoon
- Himalayan/sea salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- A few sprinkles szechuan peppercorns
- Organic ramen – 2 packets
- 1 scallion
- 1-2 tablespoons well fermented kimchi
Read More: Spicy Sriracha Ramen Noodle Soup
- Add three cups of water, kimchi, bean sprouts, white rice wine, olive oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, paprika, soy sauce, Korean red chilli flakes, salt, Szechwan peppercorns and ramen in a very small/medium pan.
- Bring it to a boil, and still cook on boiling heat for a complete of 8-10 minutes till the ramen is soft to eat.
- Meanwhile, slice the scallions into super skinny strips and place it in drinking water for some seconds to let it curl a trifle.
- Once the ramen is prepared, spoon it onto one or 2 bowls, then garnish with the scallion and a tablespoon or 2 of fresh kimchi.
Recipe Source: Divine Healthy Food