A spicy ramen noodle soup spiked with sriracha sauce and prepared in precisely twenty minutes. A lovely recipe for your surprised guests.
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Sriracha sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Onion, diced – 1 little
- Roma tomato, diced – 1 little
- Ginger, grated – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic, minced – 5 cloves
- Garlic powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Celery salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Water – 2 cups
- Vegetable broth – 4 cups
- Soy – 1 tablespoon
- Rice vinegar (optional; as long as you prefer tang) – 1 teaspoon
- Ramen noodles – 3 packages
- Scallions, chopped – 1/2 cup
- Cilantro, chopped – 1/2 cup
- Eggs (optional) – 4 poached
Read More: Winter Chicken Ramen
- Add the oil and sriracha to an outsized pot and bring to a simmer over medium-heat. Adding onion and tomato cook for four minutes, stirring often. Add the ginger, garlic, and seasonings; cook for two minutes or till perfumed. Add two cups of water and transfer mixture to a liquidizer or food processor and pulse till sleek. Return mixture to the pot and add the broth.
- Bring to a simmer; add soy and vinegar (if using), and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Taste and modify seasonings pro re nata.
- Add the ramen noodles to the broth and simmer for an extra 2-3 minutes, or till the noodles have softened. Take away pan from heat, ladle soup into bowls, and prime with scallions, cilantro, and eggs (if using). Enjoy!
Recipe Source: BAKER by NATURE