- 1 packet (70 gms) maggi noodles
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed vegetables (french beans, carrots and green peas)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp oil
Read More: Spicy Maggi Egg Noodles
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add mixed vegetables and salt and sauté on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add maggi masala and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add 1 ¾ cups of water and bring to a boil on a medium flame for approx. 2 minutes.
- Add maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Cool vegetable maggi completely.
- Once cooled pack in a tiffin box.
Source: Tarla Dalal