Spicy Maggi Egg noodles is a smart way of adding nutrients in a child’s favorite noodle. The combination of maggi masala and egg gives it a delicious taste.
- 1 packet of maggi noodles
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp finely chopped coriander
- 2 tsp oil
- salt to taste
Read More: Bread Noodle Toast
- Boil enough water in a saucepan, add the maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Beak the eggs in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, green chillies and ginger and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the turmeric powder, maggi taste maker, salt and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Pour the whisked eggs, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cooked noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Serve immediately.
Source: Tarla Dalal