- 4 to 5 slices of bread
- 1 medium sized carrot, grated
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 to 2 tbsp shredded cabbage
- 2 pcs baby corn, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 packet of maggi noodles (masala flavour)
- 2 to 3 fresh red chillies or green chillies, sliced
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 cups g rated processed cheese
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- black pepper powder to taste
Read More: Baked Maggi with corn and cheese
- Boil water in pan and add the noodles with all the vegetables.
- When almost cooked add the masala and cook for a few minutes.
- Take a slice of bread and a small amount of this noodle mixture on it.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese.
- Then place a few chilli pieces on it.
- Top with a final layer of cheese.
- Bake in an oven till the cheese becomes golden brown.
- Serve hot and let your heart sink into a mouthwatering and filling noodle cheese snack.
Source: Tarla Dalal