Bread toast noodle is a winning combination of noodle and grated cheese on bread slices. People love the crunchy bread with chewiness of maggi.
- Bread – 4 to 5 slices.
- Carrot, grated – 1 medium sized.
- Onion, sliced – 1 no.
- Shredded cabbage – 1 to 2 tbsp.
- Baby corn, finely chopped (optional) – 2 pcs.
- Maggi noodles (masala flavour) – 1 packet.
- Fresh red chillies or green chillies, sliced – 2 to 3.
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 tsp.
- Grated processed cheese – 2 cups.
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tbsp.
- Black pepper powder to taste
Read More: Baked Maggi with corn and cheese
- Boil water in pan and add the noodles with all the vegetables.
- When almost cooked add the masala and cook for a few minutes.
- Take a slice of bread and a small amount of this noodle mixture on it.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese.
- Then place a few chilli pieces on it.
- Top with a final layer of cheese.
- Bake in an oven till the cheese becomes golden brown.
- Serve hot and let your heart sink into a mouthwatering and filling noodle cheese snack.
Source: Tarla Dalal