Baked Maggi with corn and cheese is specially made for the lovers of macaroni and cheese.
- Maggi – 1 packet.
- Butter – 1 tablespoon.
- Grated mozzarella cheese – 1 cup.
- Grated cheddar cheese – Half cup.
- Boiled corn – Half cup.
- Salt to taste.
Read More: Italian maggi
- Boil the Maggi as per instructions on the packet.
- Add a pinch of salt, boiled corn and the tastemaker provided in the packet.
- Half-cook the noodles and turn the flame off.
- Grease a baking tray with butter, transfer the noodles to the baking tray and add the mozzarella and cheddar cheese to cover it completely.
- Place the baking tray in a preheated oven for 5 minutes on 150 degrees.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by: Sanchita