- 1 packet Maggi
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- Half a cup grated cheddar cheese
- Half a cup boiled corn
- Salt to taste
Read More: Italian maggi
- Boil the Maggi as per instructions on the packet.
- Add a pinch of salt, boiled corn and the tastemaker provided in the packet.
- Half-cook the noodles and turn the flame off.
- Grease a baking tray with butter, transfer the noodles to the baking tray and add the mozzarella and cheddar cheese to cover it completely.
- Place the baking tray in a preheated oven for 5 minutes on 150 degrees.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by: Sanchita