Italian Maggi recipe has all the flavors of your favorite pasta and pizza with mushrooms, marinara sauce, olives, basil and lots of cheese.
- 1 pack Maggi Noodles or Instant Ramen Noodles
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 2 finely chopped Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup diced Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Red Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 2 tablespoons sliced Olives
- A few Basil leaves
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- Salt to style
Read More: Chinese maggi
- Cook Maggi Noodles in step with package directions without the tastemaker. Drain and put aside.
- Heat oil in a very pan and add garlic. Saute for a second and add mushrooms. Cook the mushrooms for 2 minutes and add pasta sauce, oregano and maggi noodles.
- Bring this to a fast simmer and turn off the flame. prime with olives, basil and Parmesan.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by: Unknown