- 1 pack Maggi Noodles
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 2 finely chopped Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 inch Ginger, julienned
- 1 tablespoon chopped Spring Onions white part
- 1/4 cup Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped Spring Onions green part
- 1/4 cup Capsicum, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
Read More: Noodle Grilled Cheese with meatballs
- Cook Maggi according to package instructions without the tastemaker. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add ginger garlic. Saute on high flame for a minute and add spring onions, carrots and capsicum. Stir fry for a minute and add soy sauce and ketchup.
- Add the maggi noodles and toss well. Cook for a minute and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by: Unknown