Chinese Maggi can be prepared at home which takes exactly 10 minutes to make and will remind you of cheap street chinese noodles.
- Maggi Noodles – 1 pack.
- Oil – 1 tablespoon.
- Finely chopped Garlic Cloves – 2 nos.
- Ginger, julienned – 1/2 inch.
- Chopped Spring Onions white part – 1 tablespoon.
- Carrots, thinly sliced – 1/4 cup.
- Chopped Spring Onions green part – 1/4 cup.
- Capsicum, sliced – 1/4 cup.
- Soy Sauce – 1 teaspoon.
- Tomato Ketchup – 1 tablespoon.
Read More: Noodle Grilled Cheese with meatballs
- Cook Maggi according to package instructions without the tastemaker. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add ginger garlic. Saute on high flame for a minute and add spring onions, carrots and capsicum. Stir fry for a minute and add soy sauce and ketchup.
- Add the maggi noodles and toss well. Cook for a minute and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by: Unknown