- 200 grams instant noodles or maggi
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon red chilli powder
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon castor sugar
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons tomato ketchup + for serving
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Oil for deep-frying
- ¼ medium cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2-3 tablespoons gram flour
- 1-2 tablespoons soya flour
Read More: Mason Jar Instant Ramen Zoodles
- Heat some water in a deep non-stick pan. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt, castor sugar, green chilli and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Roughly crush instant noodles, add to the boiling water, mix and cook till noodles are done.
- Add tomato ketchup and butter to cooked noodles and mix.
- Transfer in a bowl and cool.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
- Add cabbage, coriander leaves, gram flour and soya flour to noodle mixture and mix.
- Add salt and 1 tablespoon hot oil and mix well.
- Put dollops of prepared mixture in hot oil, reduce heat and deep-fry till golden and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Insert toothpicks in each fried pakora and serve hot with tomato ketchup.