- Processed Cheese – 1 Cup
- Milk – 3/4 cups
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Dosa batter
- Chopped Cabbage – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Yellow bell pepper – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Capsicum – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Spring onion – 1/4 cup
- Cooked maggi / noodles – 1/2 pack
- Schezwan sauce – 1 tbsp
- Ketchup – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper
Read More: Fried Maggi
- Mix processed cheese, milk and butter in a bowl.
- Heat it in a microwave for thirty seconds and mix them thoroughly after microwaving, repeat the procedure four times till you make cheese sauce.
- Put Dosa batter on dosa plate for cooking.
- Add 1 tbsp butter and spread it through out.
- Add cabbage, yellow bell pepper, capsicum, schezwan sauce, ketchup, Salt and black pepper to taste.
- Mix them evenly.
- You can also mix them before adding it to dosa.
- Pour cheese sauce all over the dosa and mix them.
- Keep it for 1-2 minute on dosa plate and cut them into slices.
- Roll the slices and flood them with cheese sauce.
- Serve Hot.
Recipe by: Sanjyot Keer