- 1 large Onion thinly chopped
- 1 large tomato thinly chopped
- capsicum thinly chopped
- Boiled vegetables (carrots, peas, potato) cut in to small pieces
- 1 pack maggi noodles
- Taste maker
- a pinch of salt
- oil 3 tbsp
- 2-3 greenchillies finely chopped
- Soya sauce
Read More: Pav Bhaji Maggi
- Heat 2tbsp of oil in a pan.
- Add finely chopped green chillies and let it fry for 2 min.
- And finely chopped onions, fry till onions become translucent.
- Add finely chopped capsicum, tomatoes and Saute for few more seconds on
- medium high flame and then add some salt to it.
- Now add one table spoon of soya sauce and mix it, then add Maggi taste maker
- which comes with its packet.
- Add boiled vegetables to it, and cook them for 2 to 3min.
- You can add veggies of your choice and keep the mixture aside.
- Now take a bowl, add 2-1/2 cup water and bring it to boil.
- Add maggi noodles, Stir for few seconds and then simmer the flame.
- Leave to cook for about 3-4 minutes until noodles become soft and little dry.
- Strain the water, keep the maggi noodles aside.
- Now, add the maggi noodles to the vegetable mixture and mix them properly with the help of forks so that the the taste makers are mixed with maggi properly.
- Make sure you don’t mix too much.
- Serve this dish immediately to enjoy a great snack dish.
Recipe by: Exotic Kitchen