- 2 packs of maggi noodles
- 2 cups water for boiling
- 2 packs of maggi masala
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp red chili flakes
- ¼ tsp oregano (optional)
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. parmesan cheese
Read More: Noodle & Prawn Stir Fry
- In a deep pan boil 2 cups of water.
- Once the water is boiling add in the maggi noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Do not overcook the noodles as we are going to toss it again in the spices.
- If overcooked in this stage the noodles will get soggy later.
- Drain the maggi and add some olive oil so that the noodles do not stick to each other.
- Reserve some water for later use.
- In a separate pan add in olive oil, on high heat cook the chopped garlic, do not over-cook cook just until the edges turn brown.
- Add in the red chili flakes, maggi masala, optionally you can add some oregano and stir.
- Add in 2-3 tbsp. of reserved boiled water and cook for a minute.
- Now add in the boiled noodles and toss.
- Add grated parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately and garnish with some more parmesan cheese and parsley.
Recipe by: Sanjyot Keer