Maggi filling ingredients
Read More: Shahi Maggi Recipe
- Mix Maida, Salt, Sugar and oil well in a bowl.
- Make a medium hard dough by adding water as required.
- Grease the dough with oil, knead again for 1 minute.
- Allow the dough to rest for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes knead the dough again for 30 seconds.
- Pinch a big ball dough and flatten it.
- Dust the dough ball with maida, roll into thin roti.
- Heat the wrap on a non-stick pan on high flame. (Note: Heating it on a low or medium flame will make it hard and develop brittleness.)
- When you notice bubble, flip the roti on other side.
- Apply oil and cook from both sides by flipping.
- Cook 2 maggi’s in 2 cup water and 2 maggi tastemaker as per the directions on the packets. (Note: Keep the maggi dry to avoid the wrap get wet.)
- Spread tomato sauce on the wrap.
- Place the veggies in the middle.
- Place the maggi and sprinkle chat masala with coriander.
- Roll it tightly.
- Roll it in a butter paper or aluminium foil.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by: Tips And Tricks Of My Kitchen
I would like to Thank my friend Pooja Mulam for bringing to my notice about this recipe.