- Red-Orange color
- Maggi Masala – 2 pckts
- Boiled Sweet Corn
- Ginger-Garlic paste
- Coriander Leaves
- Tomato Sauce
- Dry Red Chillies
Read More: Spooky Green Monster Zucchini Noodles
- Boil Maggi for about 3-4 mins only. Keep stirring it.
- Now drain out the extra water from maggi and also wash it with cold water using a strainer.
- Add 1 spoon oil and red-orange color to maggi, mix it well and keep it aside.
- Now take another fry pan on flame, put some oil and ginger-garlic paste.
- Add onion, cabbage, capsicum & dry red chillies and cook it for 2-3 mins on high flame.
- Now add sweet corn, salt, maggi masala, tomato sauce to it and cook it for 1-2 mins on high flame.
- Turn off the flame and add maggi to fry pan, mix it well add coriander leaves at the end.
- NOTE: Turning off the flame is necessary before adding maggi because if the flame is on maggi will start sticking to the pan.
Recipe by: Twinkle Recipes