Spooky Green Monster Zucchini Noodles

Ingredients:

For the pesto:

For the rest:

READ MORE: Vegetable Maggi Cutlets

Directions:

1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Line the aluminum foil with wax paper. Cut the bell pepper in half, remove the seeds and top, and place on the wax paper, sliced side down. Roast for 22-23 minutes.
  2. While the pepper is roasting, prepare your pesto. Place all ingredients (only use half of the olive oil) into a food processor and pulse. Add more olive oil until it is at your desired consistency.
  3. Pour the pesto over the zucchini noodles and mix to combine. Plate the pesto noodles into a bowl. Top with eyeballs (mozzarella ball halves). Set aside.
  4. Prepare the rest of the eyeballs. Take an olive and slice off the very ends. Then, halve the remaining olive to create the two “pupils.” Place in the center of the mozzarella. Repeat for each dish and set aside.
  5. When the peppers are done roasting, place in a ziplock bag to let cool. Once it is cool enough to handle, cut into 3 strips for “tongues.”
  6. Place onto the dish and serve!

Recipe by: Alissandra Maffucci

Source

Advertisements

10 Comments Add yours

1. Ha! That’s great!!! Love the eyes!!! Haha!! 😝💀🎃👻

Liked by 1 person

1. Niteshkumar says:

I loved them too…
      Thank you for visiting.
      Happy Halloween 🎃

Liked by 1 person

2. Hi
    That’s great. Your all recipes include either Maggie or Noodles. You are really very creative and your all recipes are very innovative.

Liked by 1 person

1. Niteshkumar says:

Thank you for your kind words.
      Keep visiting for more.

3. Ankita Dash says:

Perfect Halloween noodles..Happy Halloween

Liked by 1 person

1. Niteshkumar says:

Happy Halloween 🎃

4. Omg! A blog dedicated to all the diff stuff one can do wid maggi! This is just fantabulous! 😱 my dad’s been beggin me to lrn to cook, maybe I can show off wid trying out sm o’ these recipes😄👍

Liked by 1 person

1. Niteshkumar says:

Thank you for compliment.
      Yes, I am Happy that you will learn some delicious recipes from my site.
      Do try out some recipes and share your reviews about the same here with other visitors.

Liked by 1 person

5. Reblogged this on Jessica Bowman and commented:
    Omg! This is sooo Horrifically delicious! I am so loving all these interesting recipes! And I especially love the themed ones. This is such a Spooky Halloween Treat. Mmmmm….making me want noodles….

Liked by 1 person

1. Niteshkumar says:

Thank you for compliment and your visit.
      These words has really inspires me more to bring up new creativity in noodles.
      Happy Halloween.