Vegetable Maggi Cutlets

Ingredients:

READ MORE: Open Cheese and Herb Maggi Sandwich

Directions:

1. Boil 1 cup of water in a broad non-stick pan, add the noodles and the masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
  2. Transfer the cooked noodles into a plate and allow it to cool completely.
  3. Once cooled, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
  4. Divide the mixture into 5 equal portions and roll each portion into a cutlet.
  5. Heat the oil in a non-stick griddle and cook the cutlets on a slow flame till they turn golden brown in color from both the sides.
  6. Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.

Nutrient values per cutlet:

Recipe by: Tarla Dalal

Source

Advertisements

12 Comments Add yours

1. Bro I need to talk to u please

1. Niteshkumar says:

Please send your queries from the contact us page.
      Thank you for visiting.

1. Niteshkumar says:

Thank you for your loving words.
      Keep visiting.

Liked by 1 person

2. This is such an innovative blog, bringing maggie and instant noodles to the next level. Great job.

Liked by 1 person

1. Niteshkumar says:

Thank you very much for visiting.
      Such compliment inspires me to bring out more such recipe and sure I will… So stay tuned, also do try out these recipes and share your views on the same with other visitors.

3. Sheryl says:

mmm . . . this looks yummy.

Liked by 1 person

1. Niteshkumar says:

Yes…indeed it’s yummy.

4. EmiliyaA says:

Wow, the whole premise of this blog is amazing! I’m a big fan of Maggi’s fixes, that’s what I mostly use from their products. Unfortunately, some of the ingredients I saw listed in several recipes can’t be obtained in my country but some substitutes might be available. Anyway, the ideas themselves are great and that’s what counts 🙂 Excellent work!

Liked by 1 person

1. Niteshkumar says:

Thank you for inspiring.
      Yes, it happens in many countries some of the things are not available which are used in recipes here.
      Looking for substitutes is a good option and works most of the time.
      In upcoming recipes I’ll try to use ingredients that are easily available every where.
      Thank you for bringing this to my notice.
      Hey… by the way… HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

5. EmiliyaA says:

Maybe you shouldn’t change the ingredients completely, no need to deny others the pleasure of the original recipe. After all, it’s not their fault I can’t get coconut or some obscure spice in my country. What you could do instead is list the originally intended ingredient and suggest substitutes that could work – in this way, everybody is happy 🙂

1. Niteshkumar says: