- 1 packet (70gms) maggi noodles
- 1 packet maggi masala
- 1 cheese slice , cut into small pieces
- 1/2 tsp dry red chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 4 toasted bread slices
- Tomato ketchup
READ MORE: Masala Maggi
- Heat 1 cup of water in a broad non-stick pan, add the maggi noodles and masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cheese, chilli flakes and oregano, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Place the toasted bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread a portion of the mixture on each toasted bread slice.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
Nutrient values per open toast:
|Vitamin A||17.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
Recipe by: Tarla Dalal