Masala Maggi

Ingredients:

READ MORE: Maggi Veg Omelette

Directions:

1. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for few seconds.
  2. Add onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
  3. Add tomatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
  4. Add capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
  5. Add turmeric powder, garam masala and 2 maggi masala sachet, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
  6. Add 2 cups of water and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
  7. Add noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, or till the water has been absorbed completely, while stirring occasionally.
  8. Discard the green chillies if required.
  9. Serve immediately.

Recipe by: TarlaDalal

Source

Advertisements

9 Comments Add yours

1. amechan_DK says:

Thanks for your like!!

Liked by 1 person

2. Maiu says:

I find your blog interesting! I nominated you for mystery blogger award.

Liked by 1 person

1. Niteshkumar says:

Thank you very much for that.
      Also, I love to share noodle recipes and try to keep our words by sharing recipe almost every alternate day…… Stay tuned and keep your taste buds active.

Liked by 1 person

3. I love noodles when I’m working or studying or even under the weather.. I’m going to give this one a try. The only recipe I’ve created using the Maggi noodles is my tasty chicken and corn noodle soup (which has the power to make everything better..lol) nice to read your blog. Thanks for sharing. Natasha

Liked by 1 person

1. Niteshkumar says:

I am Happy to hear that you loved the recipes and do try out and share your comments about the recipe here with other visitors.
      Thank you for visiting.

4. skyeent says:

Thanks for your like! I will have to try whether your maggi recipes work as well with my remaining angel’s hair gourds!

Liked by 1 person

1. Niteshkumar says:

Sure definitely give it a try and do share your comments here with other visitors.
      Thank you for visiting and would love to hear it from you soon.

5. Very interesting here indeed