- 2 packets maggi noodles, broken into pieces
- 2 masala maggi sachet
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 2 slit green chillies
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped capsicum
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
READ MORE: Maggi Veg Omelette
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add turmeric powder, garam masala and 2 maggi masala sachet, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add 2 cups of water and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, or till the water has been absorbed completely, while stirring occasionally.
- Discard the green chillies if required.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by: TarlaDalal