- 1 small packet of maggi noodles (70gms)
- 1 cup gram flour
- 1 cup semolina
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 cup sprouted whole green gram
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil for greasing and cooking
- Tomato ketchup
READ MORE: Halloween Noodles
- Boil 2 cups of water in a deep pan, add the maggi noodles and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain the excess water and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, including the boiled maggi noodles and the maggi masala and mix well.
- Add 2 cups of water and mix well.
- Divide the batter into 10 equal portions.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly with olive oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and spread in a circular motion to make a 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle.
- Cover and cook on a medium flame, using a little olive oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 5 to 7 to make 9 more omelettes.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
Recipe by: Priyadarshini123