- 2 noodle packets with tastemaker
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onions
- 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped capsicum
- 1 small finely chopped carrot
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 3-4 tbsp besan/gram flour
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- Cooking oil
- Salt as per taste
- Tomato ketchup
READ MORE: Maggi and Baked Beans On Crackers
- Boil 1 and 1/2 glass water in a deep pan.
- Once it boils add the noodles.
- Add tastemaker and stir till all the tastemaker has spread evenly.
- Cover with lid and cook till all the water gets absorbed.
- Transfer it into a mixing bowl and let it cool down, make sure there is no water left.
- Once it cools down add spring onion, cabbage, carrot and capsicum.
- Mix it well.
- Add besan, rice flour, salt as per taste (add salt in less quantity as tastemaker usually contains salt in it) and garam masala. Mix it well. You can also add red chilli powder or red chilli paste to make the pakoda spicy.
- Mash it well and make a dough (the dough has to be little sticky and make sure everything binds well). Add little water if required.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, shape the batter into small balls and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides. Keep flipping them in between. Fry rest of them similarly.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Recipe by: howtoget healthy