Maggi and Baked Beans On Crackers

Ingredients:

READ MORE: Herbed Maggi Fritters

Directions:

1. Boil 1 cup of water in a broad non-stick pan, add the maggi noodles and the masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
  2. Heat the oil in a small non-stick pan, add garlic and onions sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
  3. Add the baked beans, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
  4. Take a cream cracker biscuit, top it with 1 tbsp of maggi noodles, 1 tsp of the baked beans topping and finally ½ tsp of cheese.
  5. Repeat step 1 to make 11 more maggi noodles and baked beans crackers.
  6. Serve immediately.

Zinc 0.1 mg

Recipe by: Tarla Dalal

Source

Advertisements

8 Comments Add yours

1. XtremeChocoholic🍫 says:

I like this idea. I’ve never had Maggie noodles. I can veganize any recipe but I am thinking the flavor profile of the Maggie is probably unique and specific. I’m actually dying to try it. I have to see if anyone carries it in the U.S. All of your post are on Maggie. May I ask if it the noodles are your business? 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Niteshkumar says:

Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words, answering your questions….
      Yes. Maggi noodles tastemaker do have a special taste which cannot be found in other noodles. Also, I think they are available in U.S. you can also order it online through Amazon.
      You asked all of my posts are on maggi noodles that’s because I love it’s taste and these recipes on the site are not limited to maggi only they can be tried with other noodles as well.
      By the way, I do not have any noodle business but yes I do have a small business of easy to cook Dhokla flour (an Indian Gujarati recipe) where you only need to add water and steam it for 10 minutes and that’s it.
      Do try out noodle recipes and let me know your feedback on the same also let me know if you require some Dhokla flour as I am planning to start exporting it soon.

Liked by 1 person

2. XtremeChocoholic🍫 says:

Thank you for the information. I love Indian based flavors. I am short on cash now but this is now on my list of things I want to try. Thank you! I’m going to Amazon next. I’ll put it in my cart for later and let you know when I use it. I saw the ingredient list and it sounds fabulous. Yes I will keep an eye on the flour to see when you start exporting it since there’s no chance the Indian stores here have it now. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Niteshkumar says:

I will let you know once I start exporting.
      Thank you for such meaningful conversation and glad to meet you.

Liked by 1 person

3. jyo says:

Such an interesting recipe ✌✌

Liked by 1 person

1. Niteshkumar says:

I hope you loved it and will share your experience on comments.
      Thank you for visit.

4. carterfashionblog says:

Interesting recipe I’m gonna try it out

Liked by 1 person

1. Niteshkumar says:

Sure, try it out and do share your comments here with other visitors about how much you liked this recipe.
      Also do try other recipes & share how much you loved it and be in touch with the site as I post recipies almost every alternate day.
      Thank you for your visit.