- 1 packet (70 gms) maggi noodles
- 5 tbsp baked beans
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Salt to taste
- 12 cream cracker biscuits
- 6 tsp grated processed cheese
READ MORE: Herbed Maggi Fritters
- Boil 1 cup of water in a broad non-stick pan, add the maggi noodles and the masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick pan, add garlic and onions sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the baked beans, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Take a cream cracker biscuit, top it with 1 tbsp of maggi noodles, 1 tsp of the baked beans topping and finally ½ tsp of cheese.
- Repeat step 1 to make 11 more maggi noodles and baked beans crackers.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per cracker:
|Vitamin A||14.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||2.5 mcg|
Recipe by: Tarla Dalal