- 1 packet (70 gms) maggi noodles
- 1 cheese slice
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped spring onions whites and greens
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- Salt to taste
- 13 ready made samosa pattis
- 4 tsp plain flour (maida)
- Oil for deep-frying
- Chilli sauce
READ MORE: Cheesy Maggi Bread Rolls
- Boil 1½ cup s of water in a deep non-stick pan, add the maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the maggi masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cheese slice and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the carrot, spring onions, green chillies and a little salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour along with 4 tsp of water in a small bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Cut each samosa patti into 3 to get 75 mm. X 62 mm. (3″ x 2½”) rectangular pieces. You will get 39 pieces in all.
- Place a piece of the samosa patti on a flat dry surface and place a portion of the filling at one end.
- Roll the samosa patti to form a roll and seal all the edges using the plain flour-water mixture.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 38 more rolls.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry a few rolls at a time, till they turn golden brown in color from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with chilli sauce.
Nutrient values per roll:
|Vitamin A||38.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.1 mcg|
Recipe by: Tarla Dalal