- 1/2 cup grated processed cheese
- 1 packet (70 gms) maggi noodles , broken into pieces
- 1 packet maggi noodles masala
- 1/4 cup chopped capsicum
- 1 tsp dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
- 2 tbsp plain flour (maida)
- 13 bread slices
- melted butter for greasing
READ MORE: Maggi Masala Pizza
- Boil 1 cup of water in a deep non-stick pan, add the capsicum and maggi noodles masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes or till all the water has been evaporated, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cheese and chilli flakes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide it into 13 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour and 2 tbsp of water in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Remove the crust from all the bread slices and roll each slice with help of a rolling pin.
- Place one portion of the filling on one side of the bread slice and roll it up tightly.
- Apply some plain flour water mixture at the edges and press to seal the stuffing.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 12 more bread rolls.
- Apply little melted butter evenly over all the bread rolls and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 15 minutes or till they turn crisp, turning them once after 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately with sauce.
Nutrient values per roll:
|Vitamin A||48.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||3.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
Recipe by: Tarla Dalal