- 1 packet Maggi noodles
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 1 finally chopped onion
- 1 boiled carrot
- Bread crumbs (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 5 tablespoon oil
- 3 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- Chopped coriander leaves
READ MORE: Maggi Pakoras
- Use the leftover Maggi noodles or boil the noodles as per instructions on the packet.
- Add the tastemaker and let the water get absorbed completely.
- Once ready, keep the Maggi aside.
- In a big bowl, grate the boiled potatoes and mix it with the noodles.
- Add carrots or any vegetable of your choice – along with bread crumbs.
- Add salt, ginger and garlic paste, chat masala and coriander leaves to the dry mixture.
- Mix the ingredients together and give it the shape of a round tikki.
- Deep fry or shallow fry the tikki as per your choice.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by: Sanchita