READ MORE: Mango Maggi
- Boil the Maggi as per instructions on the packet.
- Add a pinch of salt and the tastemaker provided in the packet.
- Cook till the water is completely absorbed.
- Once cooked, keep the Maggi aside.
- Break the eggs in a bowl and whisk it.
- Add the milk, red chilli powder and a pinch of salt to the eggs.
- Keep whisking for 2 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour the egg mixture in it.
- Cook on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Flip the omelette to the other side and cook both the sides properly.
- Again the flip to the former side and place the cooked Maggi noodles at one side of the omelette like a semi-circle.
- Fold the omelette from the other side to cover the noodles.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot with ketchup.
Recipe by: Sanchita