- 1 pack Maggi noodles
- 1 cup thick Mango Syrup (made of mango and sugar)
- 1 cup diced fresh mango
- 2-3 spoon sugar
- 2 cups water
READ MORE: Chicken Maggi
- Boil water and sugar together in a vessel.
- Add Maggi to the liquid and boil till it’s perfectly cooked. Do not add the tastemaker.
- Sieve out the excess water and keep the noodles aside.
- When the noodles cool down then add mango syrup to it.
- Put the vessel in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Serve cold. Top it up with fresh mangoes.
Recipe by: Sanchita