- Maggi – 1 packet
- Leftover chicken or chicken sausages – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 (chopped)
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 1tbsp
READ MORE: Maggi noodles soup
- Boil the Maggi as per instructions on the packet.
- Add a pinch of salt and the tastemaker provided in the packet.
- Keep the Maggi aside.
- Remove the bones from the chicken if you’re using leftovers. In the case of chicken sausages, cut them into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onion. Sauté for a minute.
- Then add the ginger-garlic paste and the chicken pieces.
- Add salt if needed and stir well.
- Add the chicken to your Maggi, mix well.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by: Sanchita