- 1 packet Maggi
- 1 can of creamy sweet corn
- 3-4 cups of vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 cup chopped vegetables or 1 cup shredded boiled chicken
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 spring onions (finely chopped)
READ MORE: Maggi poha
- Take a deep-bottomed vessel and cook the creamy sweet corn in the stock for 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetables/chicken, salt, pepper, sugar and simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Boil the Maggi in a separate vessel as per instructions on the packet.
- Let it be partially soupy.
- Mix the corn flour with half a cup of water and add it to the soup.
- Now add the Maggi to the simmering soup and mix well.
- Garnish with spring onions.
Recipe by: Sanchita