- 1 packet Maggi
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 boiled potato
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 cup boiled green peas
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- A sprig of curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of asafoetida (Hing)
- Coriander leaves to garnish
READ MORE: Cheesy Maggi rolls
- Boil the Maggi as per instructions on the packet. Do not use the tastemaker.
- Once cooked, keep the Maggi aside.
- In a heavy bottomed pan, heat oil and add mustard seeds, curry leaves and onions.
- When the seeds crackle, add asafoetida and green peas and chillies.
- Saute it for a while.
- Finally, add the remaining ingredients along with the Maggi.
- Fry for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
Recipe by: Sanchita