- Maggi – 1 packet
- Murmura /puffed rice – 1/2 cup (optional)
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tbsp
- Water – 2 tbsp or as required
- Tomato – 1 (finely chopped)
- Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves – a handful (finely chopped)
- Nylon sev – to garnish
- Fried peanuts – 1tbsp (optional)
- Boiled potato – 1 (diced)
- Green chilli – 1 (finely sliced)
- Raw mango – 2 slices or as required.
- Red chilli powder – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – a pinch
- Salt – as per taste
- Lemon juice – 1.5tbsp
READ MORE: Egg Bhurji Maggi
- Roast the Maggi noodles in a pan till they turn golden brown.
- Once they cool down, crush them with your hands.
- Mix tomato ketchup, Maggi tastemaker and water in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Take a big bowl and combine the onion, tomato, green chilli, boiled potato, peanuts, the tastemaker mix, sugar, salt, red chilli powder, raw mango and lemon juice together.
- Mix well.
- Add the murmura, roasted noodles, nylon sev and coriander leaves.
- Mix well and serve.
Recipe by: Sanchita