Egg bhurji maggi is a new version of egg maggi. Its loved by by the people who are more into physical exercise as this recipes is rich in protein.
- Maggi – 1 packet
- Eggs – 2
- Red chilli powder – 1tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 1tbsp
READ MORE: Maggi salad
- Boil the Maggi as per instructions on the packet.
- Add a pinch of salt and the tastemaker provided in the packet.
- Keep the Maggi aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and carefully break the eggs into it.
- Stir continuously.
- Add salt and red chilli powder.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the flame and add this egg bhurji to the Maggi.
- Mix well.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by: Sanchita