- 1 pack Maggi noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered cumin
- 2 pinches rock salt
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 diced cucumber
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- A few mint leaves and coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 green chilli
- 2,3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon chat masala
READ MORE: Maggi upma
- Break the Maggi noodles into small curls and dry roast them in a heavy pan till they turn light brown.
- Once cooked, keep the Maggi aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables (cucumber, tomato and onion).
- Crush the garlic cloves and green chilli with a pestle and add to the bowl of chopped vegetables.
- Add rock salt, chat masala, cumin, salt and sugar to the mixture and mix well.
- Add the roasted Maggi noodles to this mixture and mix lightly.
- Garnish it with mint and coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately to prevent the noodles from getting soggy.
Recipe by: Sanchita