- 1 packet instant Maggi noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup finely chopped mixed vegetables
- 1/2 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida (hing)
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander (dhania) for garnishing
READ MORE: Maggi cutlets
- While boiling the Maggi, add 2-3 drops of oil in the water.
- Allow the noodle to cook for 2 minutes and drain the excess water with a sieve. Don’t add the tastemaker.
- Once cooked, keep the Maggi aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, curry leaves and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the green chillies and remaining vegetables, mix well.
- Add salt and cook for 5 minutes, till the vegetables are properly cooked.
- Add the cooked noodles to the vegetables, mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Recipe by: Sanchita