- ½ packet of Maggi noodles
- ½ cup finely chopped boiled vegetables (carrots, beans, cauliflower etc.)
- ¼ cup boiled, peeled and mashed potatoes
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped green chillies
- ¼ cup finely chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon jeera
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1tsp Garam masala/chat masala
- 1tsp Aamchur powder (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for shallow frying
READ MORE: Mushroom and broccoli Maggi
- Boil the Maggi as per instructions on the packet. Do not use the tastemaker.
- Once cooked, keep the Maggi aside.
- Combine all the ingredients including the noodles in a bowl and mix well using your hands.
- Check taste and adjust accordingly.
- Divide the mixture into small portions.
- Now take a portion of the mix between your palms, flatten the top and make it into small patties.
- Heat oil in a pan and place these patties in it. Cover with lid and cook on medium flame.
- Allow both the sides of the patties to turn golden brown.
- Once the cutlets become crispy, switch off the flame.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Recipe by: Sanchita