- Maggi – 1 packet
- Mushrooms – 1 cup (chopped)
- Broccoli florets– ½ cup
- Capsicum – 1 (chopped)
- Salt – as per taste
- Pepper – 1tsp
- Oil – 1tbsp
READ MORE: Cheese and corn Maggi
- Boil the Maggi as per instructions on the packet.
- Do not use the tastemaker.
- Once cooked, keep the Maggi aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the mushrooms, broccoli and capsicum to it.
- Sauté on low flame till they become soft. Add a little water if needed.
- Mix in the Maggi tastemaker with the vegetables and stir well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Mix well and allow them to cook properly.
- Sprinkle some water occasionally while cooking so that it doesn’t burn.
- Once the vegetables are cooked properly, add the mixture to the Maggi and mix well.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by: Sanchita